Weddings at First Parish Church Manchester by the Sea, MA
Can I get married in this church? Even if I’m not a member? Even if I’m not a Congregational?
A: Yes, all are welcome at the First Parish Church. You must consult with our minister, Rev. Marlayna Schmidt.
- Call 978-526-7661 ext 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- Our Wedding fee of $1600 includes the use of our Church Sanctuary, the services of our Pastor (premarital counseling, pre-wedding ceremony planning, rehearsal and wedding) the services of the Director of Music/Organist (pre-wedding music planning, rehearsal and wedding) and services of the Church Sexton (rehearsal and wedding).
- If you are a current Church member please call to discuss pricing.
- The sanctuary seats approx. 300 people (200 downstairs, 100 in the balcony with 4 adults in each pew).
- The 3 aisles are 47 feet long with 8 pews front to back.
- No rice or bird seed allowed inside.
- We also have our Chapel Hall located at 1 Chapel Lane available for receptions, it is a short walk from the Church. The rental of the Chapel Hall which seats 120 is generally under $1,000 including the hall (set up included), use of the kitchen for a caterer and a sitting room, read more in our ChapelRentalForm2015.
- Melissa Koren Photography Wedding at First Parish
Interior of the Church