Contact Jessica Skidmore, 978-526-7661 ext. 3 or email@example.com
Sunday school will begin again in the fall with an Open House on Sunday, September 9, 10 AM.
Join us to meet our staff and volunteers, learn more about our program and have coffee and treats. Activities for children including a bounce house!
Sunday School, Sunday Mornings 10 AM during the school year
Ages Nursery through 5th Grade, Solace Youth Group for 6th-8th Grade
Time 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Sunday mornings during the school year, begins the 2nd Sunday of September at 10:00 am. Come by for a visit!
Place Chapel Building, 1 Chapel Lane (behind Santander Bank off of Route 127 in downtown Manchester)
Nursery – Our warm and caring Nursery welcomes children ages 0-4 years!
Preschool – Grade 5 use Godly Play which is a discovery method of learning using storytelling and props that enables young children to encounter God. Each classroom has a volunteer staff of Godly Play trained storytellers and parent/grandparent helpers.
Middle School Youth Group – Led by our youth director, the goal is to have our young people focus on service projects that provide concrete benefit to those in need. These projects create a character of service that will become a common trait in the youth at our church. Check out our Youth Group page for more information.
In addition to our Sunday morning school, children participate in:
- Sunday School Open House welcomes all back for a new year
- Jazz Celebration Sunday worship, a lively Church service featuring jazz music, September
- Ingathering Sunday and Fall food drive, October
- Thanksgiving Baskets for the Manchester COA, assembled in November
- Christmas Pageant presentation, One Night in Bethlehem Ecumenical Event, Christmas Caroling, December
- Christmas Eve Family Candlelight service, at 5 PM
- Birthday Bash/Heifer International Fundraiser, a Talent Show and luncheon that celebrates birthdays
- Palm Sunday, Easter worship services including an ecumenical Sunrise Service at Singing Beach
- Children’s Sunday, a year end celebration, worship service and teacher appreciation luncheon, May
- Vacation Bible Program, June
Birthday Bash and Heifer Talent Show
Join us to celebrate your birthday, eat some delicious cake and watch amazing talent all to benefit Heifer International.
We request members to sign up to bring a cake and decorate a table or email cedirector.fpchurch@gmail.
Mid-Week Sunday School
First Parish Church, Manchester is excited to offer Mid-Week Sunday School for several weeks during the winter due to the conflict we experience with skiing and winter sports. We offer the program on Wednesday evenings, Feb through March dates and time TBA. The curriculum offered is Godly Play, a Montessori based look at the many Bible stories. We hope your children can join us at 1 Chapel Lane (behind Santander Bank). Newcomers welcome! Contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-526-7661 ext. 1 with any questions. We also continue to welcome all to our Sunday morning program which begins at 10 AM same place, same curriculum.