The Zimbabwe Container Collection project is nearing the finish! Thanks to your support we’ve had a fantastic response. We are inviting all who are willing to help, adults and youth, to a “Pack-up Party” at 5:30 on September 17th (next Thursday) in the Chapel. There will be Pizza and other refreshments too.
If you have packaging materials that you can donate please bring them. We need:
– Large sturdy boxes and/or plastic bins
– Duct tape and/or strong packaging tape
– Shrink bags, bubble pack, newspaper
We are also looking for Adult drivers and Youth participation to deliver the boxes to the container in Keene, NH the morning of Saturday Sept. 19th. Please let us know if you are interested by calling the office 978-526-7661 or by emailing email@example.com
Last call for goods.
The people of Southdown Church, our partner in Zimbabwe, are still in need of many items. Can you help?
1) URGENT – Rolls of fabric and other sewing supplies – solid colors preferred
2) URGENT – Blenders / Food Processors – for making peanut butter
3) URGENT – Wood working tools – Electric and hand powered saws, planers, grinders
4) Healthcare / Hygiene products
5) School Supplies
6) All types of clothing in very good condition
7) Monetary gifts to use towards packing costs and to purchase a Chainsaw – Please make checks out to First Parish Church, Congregational and put Zimbabwe in the comment
Click here for a detailed list of needed items
Items can be dropped off at the church office between 9 and 1 on weekdays or on Sunday morning at the church. We can also pick up the items from your home! If you need to arrange for a pick up call the office 978-526-7661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for all of you support!